This is a subscription web site. To access the resources within this site, you have to subscribe. To subscribe:
- Visit the Subscription Information page, so you can see all the things members of this site get.
Broadly stated, the goals of this site are to provide subscribers with the information and resources described in the Subscription Information page. In return, we expect you to abide by a few simple rules. These guidelines are intended to help maintain a useful amount of order. These rules may be revised without notice. –>
The discussion forums are provided as a way for you to ask questions, seek opinions, offer advice, and in generally connect with other subscribers. In order for the discussion forums to work, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Do lead by example – Nothing improves a forum more than posters who reason sharply, write well, and have some perspective about it all. Be one of them.
- Do keep it clean – A difference of opinion between subscribers is acceptable, but refrain from abusive attacks, engaging in senseless flame wars, and using profane language.
- Do use common sense – If you read a post that sounds too good or strange to be true, it probably is.
- Do stay on topic – If you are going to reply to a post, make sure you are placing it in the correct area. Use the reply button below the original post.
- Do not post commercial messages. This means don’t use the discussion forums for self promotion.
- Don’t spam – Post your message once
- Don’t violate poster privacy – Don’t reveal online private or personal information of another individual. If you are asked for a friend’s email address, the best advice usually is to forward the request to the friend. He or she can then decide whether to respond.
- Don’t play games – Don’t represent yourself as another person, create or use another screen name to avoid a revocation of posting privileges, misrepresent the site or your role in it, and don’t misattribute a contribution you’ve made.
- Don’t be a whiner – If you really, really find this site not to your liking, let the webmaster know directly, learn to live with it, or move along.
You can contact us via email using the Contact Form.